A CloudMail user enables the Autoresponder but receives an error of "Saving settings has failed" when saving. Or, the auto-response message does not send after receiving an incoming email.
This can be resolved via the Console with the steps below.
- Navigate to the main overview page for the user who is impacted by this issue.
- Click the "···" Edit button in the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to Cloudmail forwarding, and click Add to add a new forwarding address.
- Enter a temporary dummy forwarding address.
- Immediately delete the newly created forwarding address using the trash can icon.
- Resave any auto-responder or forwarding rules which previously failed.