The most common reasons a manager can't log into the Console are:
- Not using the manager username
- The browser has cached an incorrect password
- Manager account does not have an assigned role
More details on the three common reasons
- Manager accounts need to log in with a username. If an email address is used, the login opens the individual Messages and Settings for that user account, not a manager account.
- The browser may cache an incorrect password. To fix this, clear your cache and cookies, or try a different browser.
- The manager's account does not have an assigned role. Without a role under the profile, the Console will not allow the manager account to log in.