Managers are created with permissions based on what organization they can manage and what administrative rights they have to make changes.
First Step: Create the new manager by clicking the 'Add Manager' button.
- Create Login information - Username/Password
- Name & Email - First name/Last name/email
Once you have completed the creation of the manager, you must assign a Role.
Second Step: Define the Role by clicking 'Add Role' from the newly created manager.
- What can they Manage
* Select the account or domain for this manager.
- Chose a role
* Administrator - Full control
* Technical - Same as Administrator but no billing rights
* Reviewer - May view stats and other traffic info with read-only rights
* Billing - Has access to billing and stats
The newly created manager can then log in at https://console.mailprotector.com