Removing a domain from your account should not be performed before confirming the MX records have been changed and propagated. Any email that is directed to Mailprotector mail servers will be bounced once the domain is removed/canceled from your account. You can confirm this by looking at the Overview page for the domain or utilizing a 3rd party service to validate MX records
To remove the domain you will need to:
- Go to emailservice.io and log into the console
- Navigate to the domain you wish to remove
- Ensure the MX records are no longer pointing at Mailprotector by looking at the "Overview" page
- Once the MX records no longer pointing at Mailprotector, you can select the ellipse icon on the far right to navigate to domain settings
- Go to the "Delete Domain" section and remove the domain
Removing a Customer is the same process but at the Customer level. All domains will need to be removed from under the customer level before a full customer can be deleted.