Yes, you can change the "Message Expiration" of individual emails in Bracket. There isn't currently a way to set a default expiration date, but you can configure this differently for specific emails.
You can do this by:
- Navigating to Bracket.email in your browser of choice
- Selecting the email you'd like to change the "Message Expiration" for
- Select the "Message Options" in the top right of the email
- Select the drop-down for "Message Expiration"
- Select the date you'd like the email to expire in the Bracket System