There are two reasons you may not be getting Message Review Notifications:
- You haven't received any spam. If Mailprotector doesn't see any spam within your "Message Review Visibility" score, then we will not send out a Message Review Notification.
- Settings in the console are configured incorrectly and are preventing Message Review Notifications from being sent out.
Common misconfiguration are:
- "Message Review Visibility" is set to low or equal to "Spam Tolerance" under the "Filtering" tab
- The "scheduled notification hours" are set to never send.
- The "Message Review Notifications" are turned off
- The "Schedule" time range is configured incorrectly. This usually includes setting the beginning and end times the same or having the end time be before the beginning time.