In order for Mailprotector's Exchange+ service, and Outlook to function properly, you must have special DNS records configured to point to Mailprotector's Autodiscover servers.
The settings for a particular domain can be found on the Status page for the domain:
You need to set up the Autodiscover/SRV record for your domain name to take advantage of the following features:
- Outlook 2007/2010/2013 optional setup using Autodiscover, 2016+ require it.
- Outlook 2011 for Mac and Mac Mail setup using Autodiscover
- Free/Busy information in your calendar
- Out of office (OOF) response messages setup in Outlook
- Proper syncing of Offline Address Book
- Folder Sharing with sending out of the Sharing invitation.