For the basic native email application
After you set up your Exchange+ 2016 email account, set it up on your Android device using your native email app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync or Corporate.
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- If you see a Domain\Username field, enter your full email address.
Note: If Domain and Username are separate fields, enter your full email address in Username, and leave Domain blank.
- If you see a Server field, enter exchange.emailservice.io.
- Tap Next.
- To complete auto configuration, tap Ok.
- Select the Account options you want to use. Selecting a longer sync period will show you more calendar information and email, and require more memory.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, to see the display name for your email account. You can change the display name, here.
- Tap Next, and you will see your inbox.
Your Mailprotector Exchange+ 2016 email is now set up in your Android native mail app. To make sure you can send messages, compose an email and send it to yourself.
The process is similar for the free Outlook client.
- Download Outlook App
- Get Started
- Enter email address
- Enter password
- Description - Optional
- Domain\Username - enter full email address here
- Server - exchange.emailservice.io
- Click the check mark
You should receive an 'Account Added' verification at this point